Friday 27 July 2012

For Yur Information...

The picture of that conversation was with ishacool nd kirarox. Ppl say its fake. Well i told Kira meh email address she emialed me the full screen shot but i cutted all of it out accept for the conversation.

Poor Kira was hacked by ishacool, i believe her, but not many did. Ppl were being nasty to her nd calling her names, which made her.

Ive known Kira for ages. On my old account (Kynlee) we were friends. She told me how much she loved MSP, how awshum it was. But then yesterday she sent me a message on MSP saying that she loves MSP but ppl are being mean to her so she wanted to quit.

Other ppl have sed im kirarox. Well no, im not. Im not some saddo who pretends to be other ppl. I have another account, but thats where i film things about MSP nd how to do stuff on MSP. Its only to help ppl. I aint Kira. No way am I.

That conersation is real. I deleted the picture nd email after i put it on here. Kira told me she cant email me it agen coz shes deleted herself nd she said shes sorry that she cant take it agen.

Nd i now get the abuse. But its died down now. So there yuh have it.
Rosie is OUT x

No comments:

Post a Comment